Health Promoters of Ontario: Innovative Technologies in Health Promotion. Sept 2014
- K.Perrotta-HSF-HCBD-Using Technology to Support a Community of Practive Promoting Healthy Built Environment Policies
CIP 2014 Conference. HCBD Panel: Incubating Inter-Sectoral Collaboration to Create Healthy Communities in Rural and Urban Contexts, July 2014
- K.Perrotta-HSF-HCBD-Incubating Healthy Communities in Urban & Rural Contexts – CIP-July 2014
- C.Muecke-New Brunswick Department of Health – HCBD Project -CIP-July 2014
- I.Roosendaal-Ottawa Public Health Influencing Built Environment – CIP-July 2014
- M. Jones -Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region – HCBD Project – CIP-2014
- D. Harrison – Chair-CIP Healthy Communities Committee-CIP-2014
CIP 2014 Conference. The Role of Health Impact Assessments – Successful Collaborations between Public Health and Planners, July 2014
- Moderator: H. Cristy, CIP Healthy Communities Committee
- L. St-Pierre, National Collaborating Centre for Healthy Public Policy
- S.Mandoda – Peel Health – Healthy Development Index – CIP – July 2014
- K.Drew-TPH – Health-Enhanced Land Use Planning oftware Tool -CIP – July 2014
- Dr. S. Eaton, People Assessing Their Health (PATH) Network
CITE 2014 Conference. HCBD Panel: Incubating Innovation to Foster Active Transportation. June 2, 2014
- Moderated by G. Bursey, Director, CDIP, Peel Region.
- G.Chin-HSF & HCBD Overview – CITE – June 2014
- M.Winters-SFU- Health & Transportation Data – CITE – June 2014
- O.Bellefleur-NCCHPP- HIA Applied to Subdivision Plan – CITE – June 2014
- O.Bellefleur-NCCHPP-CITE-June 2014 (Fr)
- P.Truch-HSF-Clearwater Project – CITE-June 2014
- D.Patman-CITE Innovative Street Design Case Study -CITE – June 2014
CPHA 2014 Conference. HCBD Panel: Incubating Inter-Sectoral Collaboration to Foster Active Transportation in Rural and Urban Contexts. May 28, 2014
- Moderated by Dr. Mowat, MOH, Peel Region
- K. Perrotta-HSF & HCBD – Building an Inter-Sectoral Community of Practice to Support Policy Change- CPHA-May 2014
- Dr. Watson-Creed-Capital Health-Halifax – HCBD Project – CPHA-May 2014
- Dr.Richards-Winnipeg Regional Health Authority- HCBD Project – CPHA-May 2014
- M.Bishop-NFLD-HCBD Project – CPHA-May 2014
- Dr. Druin-Montrel Public Health – Creating Healthy Built Environments – CPHA-May 2014
CPHA 2014 Pre-Conference Workshop. NCCHPP Workshop: Health Impact Assessments & Active Transportation. May 27, 2014
- F.Gagnon, O.Bellefleur, J. Castonguay, CCNPPS, & É. Tremblay, de la Direction de la santé publique de la Montérégie French
- F.Gagnon, O. Bellefleur et J. Castonguay, NCCHPP, & É.Tremblay, de la Direction de la santé publique de la Montérégie English
Conference Board of Canada. Preventing Chronic Disease with Healthy Community Design. May 27, 2014.
- Dr. Mowat-Peel Health-Urban Design for Working & Living – CBofC-May 2014
- Dr. Campbell, TPH – Making a More Active & Equitable City – CBofC-May 2014
- K. Perrotta – HSF- HCBD – Building a Community of Practice to Support Healthy Built Environment Policies – CBofC – May 2014
Global Summit on Physical Activity of Children, Toronto, May 21, 2014.
New Brunswick Stakeholder Meetings & Public Meeting re: Active Communities. Feb 3-4, 2014.
- Dr. Muecke, NB Dept of Health-Feb 2014
- Dr. Karen Lee, NB-Feb 2014.
- K.Perrotta-HSF – HCBD & Active Transportation in Rural Areas – NB – Feb 2014
American Public Health Association, Annual Conference. Nov 5, 2013.
Newfoundland, Health & Wellness Advisory Committee & Coalitions Meeting & Public Meeting at Memorial University. Oct 28, 2013.
Halifax, Healthy Communities Public Meeting, Dalhousie University & Halifax/Capital Health Workshop. Oct 30 & 31, 2013.
- Karen Lee- Creating Active Communities – Halifax-Public Meeting-Oct 2013
- Karen Lee- Creating Active Communities – Halifax-Public Health & Halifax Staff Workshop-Oct 2013
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Healthy Communities Workshop. Oct 24, 2013.
- K.Perrotta-HSF- HCBD Knowledge Translation & Communications – DLSPH-Oct 2013
- R.A.Whitney-TCAT & R.Mischaiel- TPH- Community Engagement on Active Transportation – DLSPH-Oct 2013
Atlantic Planning Institute Conference. HCBD Panel. Oct 3, 2013.
- M.Bishop, NFlD -H.Owens, NB – A.Shaver, Halifax – G.Chin, HSF – API -HCBD Projects to Create Healthy Communities
Transportation Association of Canada (TAC), Annual Conference. Sept 2013.
Metro Vancouver Cycling Action Forum. Sept 25, 2013.
Regina Qu’Appelle, Growing Healthy Communities Forum. Sept 16, 2013.
- Karen Lee-Creating Active Communities – Regina-Forum-Sept 2013
- K.Perrotta-HSF-HCBD Coalition & Projects -Regina-Forum-Sept 2013
Saskatchewan Professional Planner’s Institute, Annual Conference. Regina. Sept 17, 2013.
- M.Jones- RQHR – HCBD Project – SPPI-Sept 2013
- HSF+RQHR- Creating Healthy Communities – SPPI-Sept 2013
Regina Qu’Appelle Health Region, Telehealth Presentation for Saskatchewan. Sept 10, 2013.
- Dr. Gardner, Simcoe-Muskoka District Health MOH- Public Health working to Create Healthy Communities – Regina-2013
- Dr.Lee-Creating Active Communities – Regina-Sept 2013
- K.Perrotta-HSF-HCBD Coalition & Projects -Regina-Sept 2013
50th International Making Cities Livable Conference. Portland, June 2013.
CPHA Conference. Ecological Determinants of Health. June 11, 2013.
FCM Conference. Healthy Canada by Design. May 2013.
Newfoundland Healthy Communities Workshop. May 30, 2013.
- NFLD-Workshop Report
- D.Johnson-HIA-NFLD-May 2013
- S.Jewczyk-NFLD-May 2013
- Prov Health Services- NFLD-May 2013
Toronto Complete Streets Forum. May 27, 2013.
BC Health Officers Council Meeting. April 2013.
CITE Annual Conference, Healthy Canada by Design Project. April 2013.